While we work hard on all of our events, some are just going to be cooler than others. This is sort of the "Must see" list. It is likely to get expanded as we get more excited about certain things as time goes on.
- Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Challenge This is probably going to be the sweetest physical game show we've ever hosted. Our gameshows have left people hospitalized, vomiting, cattle-proded, water-boarded, bleeding, and naked. This, however, may be our magnum opus. Teams of three will take on the same challenges in an hour that Link must master across 70 hours of game play! If you choose to compete, be prepared to master a small arsonal of weapons, solve complex puzzles, and have the physical endurance to rise to victory!
- The Variety Hour Our staff will put on a collection of skits and performances for your entertainment. This will either be the best thing or the worst thing ever!
- Wario Ware A gameshow for the whole audience to take turns participating in. You will be flung into a collection of fast action mini games and given the chance to either succeed and win prizes, or fail and look like a dope! Audience participation is mandatory.
- The Dating Game COO-Interactive Entertainment presents The Dating Game! Watch Fanboys and Fangirls compete for a chance at true love and eternal happiness… by which we mean they will spend a few awkward moments trying to avoid eye contact with a perfect stranger. The Dating Game is an audience participation event, with contestants drawn straight from the crowd to compete in challenges of physical daring and psychological audacity to impress potential soumates. It is worth noting that the dating game has a super charged atmosphere and a loose hold on social standards.
- Fight Club Basically we're the only ones dumb enough to host this. Our emporer will choose costumed champions to battle for his amusement. If you're in cosplay, you might find yourself in the ring!
- Hentai Olympics Born in the depths of Armageddicon our lone 18+ event returns to Revoluticon, with the same mantra of "What happens at the Hentai Olympics, stays at the Hentai Olympics.
- All Scale Ware : Our Gundam-themed Miniatures game that uses your real gundam models, and incorporates their scale and your handywork into the combat theater.
- Swimsuit Cosplay The first con to host this, though probably not the best at it... Either way have fun taking cosplay to a new realm!
This page is just for Revoluticon, our non-anime con for anime fans, to see our other events please go to our event page, and don't forget to check out all the weekly and monthly activities in Central Ohio on our community events page!
To contact webmaster email us here.
E-mail here with problems with the site ONLY. All other contact info can be found here